Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Only God Can.....

Only God has the power and perspective to bring all matters to their proper conclusion..... See Romans 11:33-36
I am completely relying on this Truth right now!!!  With so many uncertainties in our midst, I've no other choice but to give it all to God to work it out! Not sure why I always try to control every aspect of life with the end result always resulting in me being completely overwhelmed and most times stressed out and physically sick!! When I know God is in control... And All I need to do is follow!! Awww...sounds soooo simple!  
With that being said here's a bit of an update of where we're at in our "journey"....
We put our house in Poplar Bluff up for sale a few weeks ago... Had 3 showings in two days...then NOTHING!! Trying to keep our home ready to show with my 3 year old is a major struggle... 
But keep reminding myself this too shall pass..:)
We have made a few drive by's in O'Fallon, Mo to look at subdivisions, houses,schools and the area in general.. I have mixed feelings as a result. Over populated for one...but lots of places close by for whatever it is you might need or want to do... Still praying for God to lead us to our "Home"!!
Another school year is coming to an end for Allyssa!! So that means busy busy busy! MAP testing prep and actual tests next week... After school Band and Chorus practices for upcoming concerts..all in addition to the regular hustle and bustle of school days.. I'm extremely proud of Allyssa.. She has maintained mostly A's all year with a few B's!  
As for T.S. and O.C.D.... They haven't got the best of her! She seems to be doing very well in these areas.. Partly with the help of medicine but mostly due to a lot of hard work, self control and maturity!
We definately experience more "good" days now than "bad" and we are all thankful for that! And honestly Allyssa is the one to show us and tell us that we need to be positive! 
Adilynn has been battling allergies/sinus coupled with a 3 yr old stubborn attitude... Has been very demanding,irritable, and exhausting but just when I'm at my whits end.. She does the most caring, loving, or funny thing ever and makes all right with our world again!! 
Work is tough for Bob as many have left to go to other jobs since time is nearing the end at Nordyne Poplar Bluff.. So lots of work with few people to do it.. He just keeps on keeping on doing what he can.
So that's for the most part where we are at in our "journey" as of now! 
If you actually made it to my blog and better yet are still reading this post to the end and you have a minute.. A quick prayer for our family for God to lead and us to follow.. I'd sure appreciate it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment